HD PROPERTY VIDEO TOURS
Video tours became a very popular tool among estate agents and online property listings platforms. Why moving image is so important these days and increases chances to get more client’s interest?
- Having a video tour gives a better ‘feel’ for the layout and size of a property
- It allows your clients to imagine the property as a video is a reflection of reality
- Video saves time – the same video can be also sent in private emails to clients and shared via social media channels
- Video is available online 24/7 also when viewing in person is temporarily unavailable
- Video often includes footage from the neighbourhood, showcasing a possible lifestyle and not just the property itself
HAVING A PHOTO SHOOT AND HOW TO PREPARE YOUR PLACE:
Having good quality photos on your online listings is a key to success, because:
- Your place will not only be captured beautifully but will also attract your future tenants, holiday renters or buyers.
- You will notice the difference when you start receiving more enquiries.
- Your online listing will get more attractive with more hits and bookings.
- You will be able to increase a renting rate or selling price.
Please remember! All great photos are those carefully staged and planned. It is important to prepare a scene before starting a photo shoot, even a small detail can have a huge impact on the final outcome.
TIPS! PREPARING YOUR PLACE BEFORE THE PHOTO SHOOT
- Remove clutter like paperwork, clothes or any unnecessary items around.
- Reduce the number of personal and religious items visible in a photo. Things like family photos, toys, bins and fridge magnets.
- Straighten furniture and linen. Creating clean lines can do wonders for a room.
- Shift furniture around to make the room visually bigger and specious.
- Open all the blinds and turn on lights. Set up as much light in rooms as possible to get the best results
- You can also invest in buying some props like flowers, plants, colourful pillows, throw, vases, book or magazines.
- Make sure that colours are matching. Keep it simple, neat and tidy
“These days, every business in every industry can benefit greatly from professional photography and videography. No matter who your customers are or what you are offering, high quality images is an important asset that will contribute to your overall success”
HIRING A PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY PHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER
IT IS NOT ONLY A GOOD INVESTMENT, BUT ALSO A SMART EXPENSE